Saturday, August 05, 2006

MIA

Hi readers out there. Not sure how many willing to read my blogger or may be none read. Anyway, doesn't matter someone read my blogger or not, at least I feel enjoyed writing something that can release or sharpen my writing skill. During my school day, English was the most hated subject. I never get a good mark, mostly failed in english subject even during my SPM i didn't do very well. Still remember the english teacher come to me and shout to me that a get poor score for english. Anyway, I still respect her as my good teacher. Anyhow, the drives to learn and enhance myself had driven me until today that I can write, read and speak english better than before. One thing about this is self driven, who else will drive you if you don't have the strenght to drive yourself. The internal belief and drive will lead you to a better person. I learnt a lot from my past 35 years of my life. From younger day until today and for sure i will never stop learning until I die. Today, i would like to let us think on self driven and self enhancement. If you want to move forward and being a better person never stop learning and practicing what you have learnt. Without practicing, the knowledge will disappear sooner or later. The atititude is also need to be right, never gave up and be humble if you want to learn from other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home