Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yamamoto


It was in 1988 when I was form five. It was happened to me during my first night stay at school hostel. Located about 15 minutes walk from Sek. Men Sultan Ibrahim I, Pasir Mas, Kelantan. 3 storey typical school design hostel poses rooms, prayer room, toilet, study room and also resident room. My dorm located on the ground floor near to the staircase to the next level. I am lucky to get the lower level of the double decker bed. At that time we still using the net "kelambu". Our hostel is very near to sump area, where mosqito in the night become King. That why it is important to have net for you to have good night sleep. My first night was very scary night. About 2 am in the morning, suddenly I was awaken by marching noise just outside my dorm. My bed was next to the window and walkway to the ground floor toilet. That night I heard a group of peoples marching like an army marching during parade. I was sweat!!! and very difficult to sleep. It is a wierd experinece to me but than I try to make myself strong and fight for it. It took me about an hour before the marching sound gone. It was an experience which I will never forget. Next day, I told my friend what I experienced last night and they laugh at me. They said,it was normal for new comer and they said you pass the test. They told me that the foundation use for building the school was formerly the grave where they buried japanese soldier. I'm not sure wheather I can believe that or is just a story that being told. After that night, I never experiencing the disturbance anymore. May be it is part of the process to build our strenght in dealilng with all kind of creations. For those who never experience this kind of experience, be strong as you know Allah always with if you near to Him. Sometime is only our emotion that conquer us.....wallahualam.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boleh ajar saya cara mengenal bola yang sesuai??

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home