Saturday, July 01, 2006

Word Power

I feel that would like to share something may be useful to some of you. For me it is really helpful and very useful to eshtablish connection and bond with people who we dealing with. Using incorrect word may create impression to receiver that may distance you and gerenate negative preception to word you. I being conducting number of trainings and also attending verious training throughout my career. I found out that using word teach and share have made great impact in my training and learning. Dealing with adult participants with long service career, years of expertise, perceive audience and incorporate audience you need to start with the right word. Adult don't like to be teach especially from younger people who just graduated or being few years experience in the field. Not to said other people, personally I would feel the same way if some junior or inexperience person come and tell me that he would like to teach you this and that.....What do you feel? I believed you will have the same thinking as mind. May be not? Some people don't realise it or just ignore that. When you hear someone come to teach you, for sure you will feel uncompfortable but if someone want to share with you something, for sure you volunteer to listen and learn . From my experience, using "sharing" word during opening of the training class help me a lot. You can see the change of thier mindset. that why people did said think before you say....because the word you will use may be intrepreted differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home