Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Unique and Wierd Thing

Hi, you guys out there!
Blessing from Almighty Allah to you guys who willingly to spend some time reading my blogger. This is a first time for me writing and sharing something about myself. I have many dreams, one of it is to be an amatuer writer that share some knowledge, skill and expertise that I borrow with the intention it will be beneficial to human kinds. Sharing is learning !
Let's me start with the unique and wierd thing first. Some of you may wonder why I start with this. In my life, people surround me who first time knowing me will normally suprise to see my name and who I am look like. The first impression that I usually experienced was seeing their face of suprises. I thought you were an Indian/Indonesian/Thai, etc....., that was that told me. hahahaha....no I am not. Only my name is little bit unique and some time peoples said bit wierd for Malay name. On the phone when someone called me, I normally praise them with Salam, some of them wouldn't reply my salam. I think their perception thought them with this kins of name, it physical looks should looks like this....hehehehe. I think I know why.... once they getting to know me, they start to dig where I'm from, how on earth my parent get my name and I would tell you now how/where the name come from but one of the things I still remember that people that know me before and if lucky we meet again after few years of lost contact, they will said.....I know you, your name little bit wierd and unique, when I mentioned my name, they will reply with.....Ahhhhhhhhh...yes, now I know.
I feel that I'm lucky that have this unique and wierd name which make me easy to be remember by friends and relatives. That make me unique and different. That name had helped me a lot to have friends and make me a strong persons. Strong in term of feeling and response. In the early days, I did planned to change my name to something normal, due to berauchratic procedure that we have I canceled my intention and leave with it until the rest of my life and I still beleived there is only one that has this wierd and unique name....and it is me. That name has make me so unique and special. To friends outside, be proud with your name and it is your trade mark that no one will take from you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always remember, something unique and weird are always special actually!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home