Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's never happen to me


Today we have incident/injury free commitment workshop organize by company to look further on safety. One of the agenda to watch remember Charlie video. Cherlie is the guy who share his personal life experienced resulted on how he treated safety so badly which result his life totally. On thing we can learn from that video is never assume those incidentthat it will never happen to me, it will happen to someone else. It is a good start for anyone of us to start shift his/her paradigm about safety. Try to think it will happen to me unless I do thing cautiously and safely. It is you who will make the call ...not other.

Picture: I beileved that what they think" It's not going to happen to me" when they try to fixed the air conditioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home